Advance Insurance is a trading name of Advance Insurance Agencies Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 04605666 whose registered office is at Coversure House, Vantage Park, Washingley Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, England, PE29 6SR.
Advance Insurance Agencies Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is on the Financial Services Register under the registration number 300559 (“Advance Insurance” “we” “us” and “our”).
Accessing our Website
Our website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our website or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you, if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
Your Account and Password
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose this information to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you know your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third Party Links and Resources on Our Website
Our website may produce automated search results or otherwise link you to other websites on the internet. These other websites may contain information or material that some people find inappropriate or offensive. These other websites are not under the control of Advance Insurance, and you hereby acknowledge that Advance Insurance does not make any representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability, copyright compliance, legality, decency or any other aspect of the content of such other websites. Inclusion of any such link on our website does not imply endorsement of any other websites, or any other aspect of the information located on such websites, nor does it imply any association with its operators.
Linking to Our Website
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists without our consent. You must not establish a link to our website in respect of any website that is not owned by you. We reserve the right to withdraw any linking permission without notice. The website to which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you wish to make any use of content on our website other than that set out above, please contact email@example.com.
Acceptable Use Policy
You may use our website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our website:
• in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation
• in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
• for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way
• to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards
• to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam)
You also agree:
• not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our website (except as otherwise provided for in these terms)
• not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
• any part of our website
• any equipment or network on which our website is stored
• any software used in the provision of our website, or
• any equipment, network or software owned or used by any third party
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our website.
Where we do provide any such interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is to be used (including whether it is human or technical).
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our website (contributions) and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
• be accurate (where they state facts)
• be genuinely held (where they state opinions)
• be relevant
• comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted
Contributions must not:
• contain any material which is defamatory of any person
• contain any swearing or any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
• promote sexually explicit material
• promote violence
• promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
• infringe any copyright, database right or trademark
• be likely to deceive
• be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
• promote any illegal activity
• advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
• be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy or cause any annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
• be likely to harass any other person
• be used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
• give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
• disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual
• be in contempt of court
• contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism
• contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other websites
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this Acceptable Use Policy through your use of our website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website
• immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our website
• issue of a warning to you
• legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
• further legal action against you
• disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this Acceptable Use Policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We do not guarantee that our website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our website. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website. You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website will cease immediately.
Disclaimer of Warranties
All content is provided “as is” and “as available” for your use. The content is provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. Advance Insurance and its respective affiliates from time to time do not warrant that the content is accurate, reliable or correct; that our website will be available at any particular time or location; that any defects or errors will be corrected; or that the content is free of viruses or other harmful components. Your use of our website is solely at your own risk. As some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, these exclusions may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall Advance Insurance and its respective affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use our website. This limitation applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, even if Advance Insurance or its respective affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damage. As some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, Advance Insurance and its respective affiliates’ liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
By using our website, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Advance Insurance, its respective affiliates, managing directors, principals, agents, employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from: (a) any content posted by you to our website; or (b) any use or misuse of our website by you. Advance Insurance reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall co-operate with Advance Insurance in asserting any available defences.
Choice of Law and Forum
By using our website, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Advance Insurance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of our website, with or without notice.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of our website are owned or controlled for these purposes by Advance Insurance. The material on our website includes, without limitation, the text, computer code, SEO functionality, artwork, photographs, images, and all audio and/ or visual material on our website.
In accessing our website, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of our website for any purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Advance Insurance.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our website.
Copyright © Advance Insurance 2013 – 2014.