Motorhome Insurance

Your Pride And Joy, Our Passion!

Motorhome insurance for your home on wheels. With access to a wide range of specialist insurers, let us find you the policy that protects you while home and away.

Who We Are

We are able to provide insurance cover for all types of Motorhomes and Campervans. These can include A-Class, Coach-built and Low-profile Motorhomes, to your van currently being converted into a campervan. All types of cover can be obtained including full European cover, Glass cover, and cover for your vehicle contents.

What We Cover

Frequently Asked Questions

Depending on the level of insurance cover you take out, there may be additional cover that is included with your specialist motorhome insurance. For instance when you take out Comprehensive insurance the below is include with that level of cover:

  • Increased Personal Belongings Cover.
  • Awnings Cover.
  • Extended cover for EU trips

Third Party Only (TPO) – The minimum legal requirement available for motor insurance.

  • Will cover damage to other people’s vehicle/property.
  • Injuries to passengers or animals, and other people involved.
  • Accidents caused by other named drivers on your policy or passengers.

TPO insurance will NOT cover any damages to your own vehicle or injuries sustained because of a fault claim. There will also be no cover in the event the vehicle is lost via Theft or Fire.

Note – Not all insurers will offer TPO cover and if it is offered it may have a maximum value restriction.

Third Party, Fire & Theft (TPFT) – As TPO but with some additional covers:

  • Cover included if your vehicle is Stolen, Damaged or written off by fire damage.

TPFT insurance like TPO will not cover you for damage to your car or an injury you might suffer if it is your own fault. If offered, it may have a maximum vehicle value restriction.

Comprehensive – Covers all as per TPFT alongside some additional covers:

  • Will cover damages to your own vehicle.
  • May cover damages to your windscreen.
  • May cover for personal contents in the car.
  • Medical costs only following a fault accident (up to a specified amount)

You can add optional extras to your specialist motorhome insurance, some of the extras you can add are listed below. If there’s anything else you’d like to know about, call us to get a quote, we’ll make sure you receive the right insurance cover for your motorhome.

  • Optional breakdown cover
  • Legal Expense Insurance
  • Excess Protection
  • GAP Insurance

Joining a recognised club like “The Caravan and Motorhome Club” can help this and if possible avoid on-street parking.

When you import a Japanese car into the UK, you’ll need to:

  • Inform HMRC within 14 days of the car entering the UK,
  • Pay VAT or duty on the car,
  • Get the vehicle approved to ensure that it meets UK environmental and safety standards,
  • Register the car with the DVLA to get your registration number and further get a UK number plate.

Insurance Guide

Contact Us

For any enquiries or general queries please contact us

Contact Us

advance insurance

New Business
8 Avon Reach
SN15 1EE

Advance insurance

16 High Street
BA13 3BW

Advance insurance

Imperial House,
College Court,
Regent Circus,

Advance insurance

16 Fore Street
BA14 8HA